It's been a busy week here at Hyatt! We announced three new hotels: Hyatt Regency Moscow, Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport and Hyatt Place Zurich Airport.
For starters, business travelers and sports fans will be excited about plans for Hyatt Regency Moscow's expected opening in 2015. What's exciting about Hyatt Regency Moscow, besides that it's in Russia's capital?
- It'll be next to Petrovsky Park and part of Area Park redevelopment, which includes Moscow's Dynamo football stadium, an ice hockey/basketball area, retail and entertainment, offices and residences.
- Not just guest rooms and suites, the hotel also has 56 fully-furnished apartments for those longer Russian stays.
- With public transportation nearby and a location that's only five kilometers from the Kremlin, the hotel is close to everything!
- Moscow's prevalence as the key contributor to the national economy, make it a prime location for corporate and government travelers.
- The new hotel expands Hyatt's footprint in Russia, with three Hyatt-branded hotels already in the works (Hyatt Regency Sochi; Hyatt Regency Vladivostok, Golden Horn; and Hyatt Vladivostok, Burny) and two currently open (Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow and Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg).
Rendering of Hyatt Regency Moscow
Courtesy of VTB Arena as Owner and Tchoban/Speech as Architect
And, to up the ante, we've announced two hotels to be built with a new service hub and commercial center, The Circle, at Zurich International Airport.
- The Circle will offer hotels, restaurants, office and event space, and continuing education programs.
- Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport and Hyatt Place Zurich Airport are expected to become prime locations for corporate events, conferences and meetings when they open in 2017.
- Zurich is one of the world's largest financial centers, and is home to many financial institutions and banking companies, making the city a prime location for corporate and government travelers.
Hard to keep up, isn't it? Luckily, we've got it all for you at Keyed Into Hyatt. Check back often, because we're expanding quickly!