Have you experienced an Andaz hotel? You'll have even more to choose from in the near future, as the last two hotels we acquired from LodgeWorks last year yet to be Hyatt-branded will soon join the Andaz clan.
Some highlights of the new additions:
- After the reflagging, guests can visit the first Andaz hotel in Northern California in the revitalized "West End" district of downtown Napa.
- Understandably so, Andaz Napa will take advantage of the surrounding wine country. The signature restaurant and bar will use a "Napa-to-table" philosophy, sourcing produce directly from Northern California and offering a selection of wines from the Napa and Sonoma regions.
- The hotel's lobby will be renovated to a lounge, with a design inspired by the region.
- Andaz Perk: Guests will enjoy complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in their rooms throughout their stay.
- The hotel is on the U.S.'s southeast coast, in the heart of downtown Savannah, and just steps away from City Market, shopping on the famed Broughton Street, and fantastic nightlife.
- Andaz Savannah will host rotating art shows by local artists, including those from Savannah College of Art and Design.
- The hotel's restaurant will serve a market to table meu with a low country flare.
- Andaz Perk: Guests will be greeted by local hosts who'll help guests with concierge services, like booking a walking tour, directions to the newest emerging artist installation, or organizing transportation.
Both new locations will participate in the Andaz and Women for Women collaboration shared earlier this week, providing skills, training and income for women who will produce special laundry bags for all guestrooms at Andaz hotels around the world.
Known for tailored guest experiences and modern hotels that reflect local perspectives, the Andaz collection will now have eight locations, adding to London, New York (5th Avenue; Wall Street), San Diego, West Hollywood, and Shanghai.