America's Independence Day is right around the corner. Still in need of a way to celebrate? You're sure to have a great time at any Hyatt hotel, but we've handpicked a few activities across the country to help you nail down your plans. Plus, check back tomorrow for a roundup of some of the best spots nationwide to catch July 4 fireworks!
- Learn to golf. Park Hyatt Aviara Resort's golf pros in Carlsbad will provide you with all the equipment you need to teach your whole family the basics of golf. Family Golf Camp is available July 2-6 from 3-5 p.m. for $150/family (up to four members; $25/additional member). Contact the hotel golf shop at 760-603-6900 for reservations.
- Compare beers. Packaged with a night's stay at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center or Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown, take a self-guided walking tour and taste special premiums of five of Denver's best brewpubs: Breckenridge Brewery, Denver Chop House and Brewery, Great Divide Brewing Company, Rock Bottom Brewery, and Wynkoop Brewing Company. Make reservations by calling 1-800-233-1234.
- Go shopping. On July 1, Hyatt Regency Tamaya in Santa Ana Pueblo will host the Summer Artisan Market, featuring artisans from Native American Pueblos throughout the state and the Navajo Nation. Browse through the Native American artwork, jewelry, and crafts while listening to traditional flute performances.
- Bike around town. Escape the crowds and the traffic over the holiday weekend by borrowing bikes from Andaz Wall Street. They're free! Just ask one of our hosts for a customized route with the area's attractions and must-see local favorites.
- Dance to the music. Fair Saint Louis returns just across the street from Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch this July 4, 6, and 7 with an incredible line-up of free concerts including Heart, Third Eye Blind, and Dierks Bentley! Plus, check out the airshows, the VP Parade, fireworks and more all under the Gateway Arch.
- Get your sing on. Cincinnati hosts the World Choir Games on July 4 at 7 p.m. at US Bank Arena. Stop by Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and you just might run into one of the 362 choirs from 48 countries!
- Thank our heroes. Operation Inspiration will be in full force all day July 1-4 at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. Stop by the lower level lobby and make a card for our soldiers, airmen, Marines and sailors!
- Attend a concert. If you're staying at one of our D.C. area hotels, enjoy the live performances of some of country's best known artists at the free Capitol Fourth Concert from 8-9:30 p.m. on July 4. Located on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, and gates open at 3 PM. But fair warning: the line starts in the morning!