We are pleased to announce that Park Hyatt Hyderabad is now open! Located in the hi-tech city of Hyderabad, India, this sophisticated hotel opened last week as our first city hotel in Southern India.
Why Hyderabad, you may ask? Well, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, also known as the "City of Pearls" and India's fourth most populated city, has emerged as a major global center for the information technology and biopharmaceutical industries. With so many business travelers headed to Hyderabad, we wanted to create a "home away from home" so everyone can feel a little bit more comfortable.
Here's a look at what guests of the new hotel can expect:
- The Residence: We're the first hotel in Hyderabad to offer 42 fully-serviced luxury apartments with five-star facilities. These apartments are fully furnished, feature city or atrium views, and come with high-end kitchen appliances and complimentary wireless Internet.
- Suites and Guestrooms: Each of the suites and guestrooms feature oversized work desks and easy-to-use in-room technology. After a long day's work, these spa-style bathrooms include oversized, free-standing bathtubs and Miller Harris amenities to unwind.
- Four dining options: No matter what guests are in the mood for, all cravings can be satisfied. For a taste of Italy in India, the hotel's signature restaurant - Tre-Forni - features rustic ovens. If you're looking for a traditional Indian menu, head to the formal Dining Room. Meanwhile, the Living Room offers the hotel's signature selection of prepared macarons, French pastries, and a range of elegant Western and Indian-inspired high teas. Finally, the Oriental Bar and Kitchen is a great spot to meet friends or business associates for drinks and tapas-style South East Asian comfort snacks.
- The Spa: Guests and locals can enjoy a bouquet of result-oriented beauty and wellness therapies. The spa is the first venue in the city to feature the "Hydra Facial" treatment. Other services include a Swedish sauna, steam room, beauty salon, and fitness center featuring a swimming pool and the latest gym and cardio equipment.
- The Manor: Designed to represent areas of private homes, this bespoke concept allows small and mid-sized groups personal, tailor-made meetings or event experiences aided by a dedicated Events Service team. The hotel's other meetings and events facilities include a divisible ballroom, a pre-function area, and seven meeting rooms, each equipped with the latest technology.
If you have some free time, make sure to throw in a round of golf at Boulder Hills. Can't fit in a full 18 holes? No worries. Finish nine at the nearby Golconda Golf Course in no time. Other fun activities include trips to the Birla Mandir, an enchanting temple dedicated to Lord Venkateswara fashioned out of pure marble; the Mecca Masjid, the oldest and largest mosque in the twin cities; and the Salar Jung Museum, the third largest museum in India housing the biggest one-man collection of antiques in the world.
We hope you'll check out our newest addition to the family!