BLOG POSTING GUIDELINES
Welcome to Keyed Into Hyatt, Hyatt’s official corporate blog!
At Hyatt, we live by certain values that we hold dear. These values serve as the foundation for our actions while we engage with our own associates, provide our guests around the world with authentic hospitality and serve our property owners. We think those values – mutual respect, integrity and intellectual honesty, humility, fun, creativity, and innovation – can guide us well here as we invite you to Keyed Into Hyatt. With those in mind, we’ve established the following guiding principles for our blog:
- Be respectful
- Be hospitable
- Be honest and ethical
- Be creative
- Have fun
OUR GENERAL APPROACH
We post items we think might be relevant to you, and we encourage you to comment. Feel free to offer suggestions for how we might improve and how we might serve you better. We welcome feedback. Receiving comments—positive and negative—enables us to offer authentic hospitality to guests at Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world.
We review all comments. When appropriate, we alert various individuals working for Hyatt and in Hyatt hotels and resorts to suggestions made here. We try to respond to comments, sometimes to single comments and other times in response to a group of related comments, but we may not respond to all comments.
We want this blog to be a forum where ideas can be exchanged candidly and respectfully. That does not mean that all comments should or will be posted. Some comments, such as billing disputes, posts from people engaged in a commercial relationship with the company or one of our hotels or items requiring the attention of our customer care team, are not appropriate for this forum, and would receive a private response offline. Other kinds of comments are no more appropriate here than they would be if they were screamed in the public areas of a hotel. We will not post those comments, nor will we always respond to them.
BASIC POSTING GUIDELINES
- Stay on topic.
- Be respectful.
- Submit only original material that you are comfortable sharing publicly.
- Do not use the site for commercial postings.
- Do not post offensive material or language.
- Do not attack others through hostile, derogatory, or defamatory comments.
- Do not post inflammatory remarks.
- You must be 18 to post on this site.
- Hyatt associates posting on this site must disclose that they work at Hyatt, and they should not use the site to report complaints or policy violations, which should be reported as established in the applicable policy.